Forces gathering, the Empire going to battle.
I've started full of energy and with detailed plan. I painted many miniatures that were in boxes for a long time. Empire was my one of the dream armies in '90ties. No luck nor money to build it until now. One of the most important goals was return enjoment from painting miniatures. Unfortunately starting April I had less and less motivation to finish this project...
But painted miniatures looks like old-style colourful forces. Exactly as it shall
I've spent a lot of time in place that internet access is discusable ;) and far away from my workshop (that's why i wrote it three days after regular deadline).
from the eagle view
artillery and tileans
armoured fist of my army plus archers
Army:
I've reached 1527 points.
Not much, but some expensive cavalry units stays unpainted
- Emperor Karl Franz on Deathclaw (425)
- Kurt Helborg, the Emperor's Champion (147)
- Wizard on horse (59)
- 20 Reiksguards on foot (252+ 34 champion)
- 12 Tilean xbowmans(l.amour) (140)
- 12 Archers (l.armour) (120)
- 15 Flaggelants (150)
- 2 Hellblasters (200)
Not much, but some expensive cavalry units stays unpainted
- Thyrus Gormann, the Supreme Patriarch of the Colleges of Magic (372)
- 10 Knights of the White Wolf (444)
- 10 Outriders (280)
- 15 Halfling archers (72 + 31 champion)
- 15 Halfling spearmans (spears,shields) (104 + 34 champion)
- 2 Halfling hot-pots (100)
Summary:
Long way from start. Now I will take time out of workshop, far away from painting. I need longer pause. I will skip OWAC X, but for OWAC XI I will gather some dwarves.
Thank you all and congratulations for all that stay till the last month in the challenge.
Thank you all and congratulations for all that stay till the last month in the challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment