At last, the horde is done. For this year.
In May I painted 5 more Goblin Wolf Riders and 3 wolves without riders because I couldn't care to find more. I also added some muscles with 2 trolls from the 2nd edition Blood Bowl range. The Wolf Riders comes from different Citadel models and my favourite is the Fanatic Wolf Rider !
Here's the whole army as of June 1st, 2026 :
OWAC IX Goblin Army (4th edition)
January 2026
10 Goblin Wolf Riders with spear, light armour and shield - 130 points
February 2026
10 Goblin Wolf Riders with spear, light armour and shield - 130 points
March 2026
18 Goblin Wolf Riders with spear, light armour and shield - 234 points
April 2026
5 Goblin Doom Divers - 500 points
May 2026
5 Goblin Wolf Riders with stuff - 65 points
2 Trolls - 130 points
3 Wolves - extra, no points
Total : 1189 points
The only miniatures I want to paint in June are my leader and is little pet : Skarsnik, Warlord of the Eight Peaks, and Gobbla.













Great work on those trolls, the skin tones and rusty armor are amazing!
ReplyDeleteGreat army shot. I really like the trolls
ReplyDeleteMore good stuff. I love the trolls, Citadel troll sculpts tend towards the comedic but you've made them look seriously dangerous.
ReplyDeleteI am also a fam of repressing blood bowl models. Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteOpps "repurposing"
DeleteAnother incredible addition! The Fanatic on the wolf is just absolutely brilliant. Great red
ReplyDeleteThe armour on the trolls is amazing! As is that army shot - sooooo many wolves!
ReplyDelete