A fourth OWAC completed for me, and as always I've been blown away by the quality of my fellow painters - you've created some stunning armies this year. For myself, I'm happy with what I got finished, although as ever I wish I had painted more. There's a decent combination of speed and big guns. My favourites are probably the war buggy, the goff nobz, and the little diorama. I pushed myself out of my usual comfort zone to experiment more with skin tones, rust effects and a bit of freehand.
If I get the chance to take part next year, I've been assembling a motley crew of human weirdos for a rogue trader's retinue, complete with squats, tech-priests, arbites and more.
Army list:
Warboss with bolter and chainsword - 70pts
3 Goff Nobz - 45pts
Mekaniak with meltagun and power sword - 30pts
Deathskull Nob with bolter and chainsword - 18pts
6 Lootas with 3 kustom kombi-weapons, 2 heavy plasma guns and 1 autocannon - 185pts
Drillboss with power fist - 30pts
7 Stormboyz with jump packs - 112pts
Snakebite Nob on boar with bolter and power axe - 29pts
7 Snakebite Boyz on boars - 126pts
War Buggy with heavy plasma gun - 50pts
Evil Sunz Nob on bike with plasma gun - 29pts
5 Evil Sunz on bikes - 235pts
Total : 929 points








No comments:
Post a Comment