Sunday, August 2, 2026

Ian's Goblin Army (part II) - OWAC IX - Wrap up

This is it, the wrap up post for another successful OWAC.

I achieved all my initial goals with this one : painting all the Goblin Wolf Riders I had left, a total of 43 (ok, I might have a few more hidden somewhere...), 5 Goblin Doom Divers and a few extras. After spending the first 3 weeks of July in Mexico, I even had the time to finish two more miniatures that I'm very proud of, especially the giant, which I've wanted to get for a long time and finally bought 2 months ago.





OWAC IX


OWAC IX Goblin Army (4th edition)


January 2026

10 Goblin Wolf Riders with spear, light armour and shield - 130 points

February 2026

10 Goblin Wolf Riders with spear, light armour and shield - 130 points

March 2026

18 Goblin Wolf Riders with spear, light armour and shield - 234 points

April 2026

5 Goblin Doom Divers - 500 points

May 2026

5 Goblin Wolf Riders with stuff - 65 points
2 Trolls - 130 points
3 Wolves - extra, no points

June 2026

Skarsnik and Gobba - 205 points

July 2026

Giant - 200 points
Stone Troll - 65 points


Total : 1659 points


OWAC V

OWAC V & IX


What's next ? OWAC X might be a special edition. As always, I have many options because I have many many miniatures (who doesn't?).

Big Hat Chaos Dwarfs?

Mercenary?

Undead (again)?

Goblins (again)?

Grim Dark Bretonnia or Empire?

Chaos?

Mordheim?

Heroquest?


Until then, enjoy life !


Ian

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those Giant and Troll are just perfect. I especially love that you painted all the hair.

    And what an awesome army you painted, I don't think I've ever seen that many wolves at once! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic additions to an already fantastic army! I love both the giant and the troll. The giant especially is a lovely sculpt and I'd love to paint it one day too

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog