Thursday, November 2, 2017

Kenneth's Ruerhl's warhost

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself.

I'm Kenneth Snelders, live near Antwerp in Belgium and hooked to Warhammer for almost 30 years now. 3th edition was in full motion back then and in my opinion that edition has miniatures with the most "character" (certainly compaired to 4th).

Dark Elves have been my first choice ever since, even through 5th and 6th were they were flimsy and way too expensive to field in battle. In 7th they were unbeatable and sometimes shoo-ed at at the local club. ;)

On the side I started collecting Brettonians, another army with flair, swung and panache ;) (probably my next project).



My painting is slow so I hope I can keep up with the pace.

My army based on the 4th edition book:

General on coldone
Champion
Sorcerer
Bolt thrower
6 scouts
10 crossbowmen
6 city guards
12 witch elves
12 warriors
16 warriors + shields

About 1500 pts

So now the story of Ruerhl:

Ruerhl was raised as a young noble in Eastern Nagaroth. The constant landings of invading races on the shores remains a perfect opportunity to hone his combat skills. This did not escape the attention of the Witchking himself and so Ruerhl was ordered to assemble find himself a suitable warhost and bring war to the enemies instead to show them the ultimate supremacy of the Druchii. 6 scouts have answered have allready answered the call and will be sent out to search for more troops to join this warhost.


4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this! It will be interesting to see the different Dark Elves forces take shape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm really interested to see where the various Dark Elf armies go. I have a few plastic regiments box and some metal Dark Elves I need to get to one day.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog