Monday, December 31, 2018

Ben's Slaanesh Chaos Army

Hello everybody. My brother Tom and I have always wanted to play an actual Realm of Chaos/ WFB 3rd edition battle with daemons and all the crazy figures from way back when. This project will be the start of that army for me. I'm planning on doing a Slaanesh themed force from the Warhammer Armies book.

Here's a quick rundown of my army list...

12 Beastmen with Lvl 5 hero --- Shields & Light Armor --- 208 points


13 Thug w/ Std & Music with Lvl 5 hero --- Shields & Dble Handed Weapons --- 205 points



5 Minotaurs --- No extras --- 200 points



5 Chaos Marauders --- Crossbows --- 210 points



5 Chaos Centaurs --- Bows --- 200 points


I have a few other units I can do... Fimir, Beastmasters, Marauder Giant and Yosef's cool War Altar to name a few... if I can stay motivated. 

Motivation was a big problem for me the last few months in the first OWAC. Hopefully with a little more variety and a slightly smaller model count this time around will be a little less daunting at the paint table. See you next month.

12 comments:

  1. Nice to see a non-Nurgle’s chaos army in the mix. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noticed the Chaos Snakemen as Beastmen - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well motivation should be easier than high elves, which are notoriously difficult to do right.

    I've rarely seen that Marauder centaur painted. I remember the old paintjob, with the cow style markings on the body

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always liked the Marauder Centaurs even if they might be the beginning of scale creep...

      Delete
  4. That's the Disciples of the Red Redemption as your thugs yeah? A cracking set. Don't see them for sale much now unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. They are some great old figures that I've always wanted to paint.

      Delete
  5. Glad to see you back Ben. I won't tell your brother you're copying him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Usuario!!!
    Beautiful minis!!!
    Good luck with the Challenge mate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sexy beasts!! Can't wait to see some of these painted up :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snakemen as beastmen are pure genius!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog