Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Kober's Ragtag Hoard of Rats

The Winds of Change have turned towards Chaos. As the Armies of Chaos grow in power the Skaven wonder far and wide to gathering strength. The Skaven spread pestilence and filth feeding off the success of Chaos armies victories. Kober's Ragtag hoard includes Plague Monks, Gutter Runners, Clan Rat Warriors and Skryre Warp FireThrowers Teams. Anytime Plague Monks are on the field you must assume that they include Plague Censer Bearers. For the Green fog of caustic gas has been the demise of many good souls. The Skaven army is lead by a Skryre Seer and a SewerTyrant level commander. The Hoard has recently required a Clan Eshin Assassin and five Poisoned Wind Globadiers. 

The Skaven Hoard has a model count of 80 models and can be fielded as either a 3ed edition army or a 3ed Ally Contingent. All Models have been spray with either a black or Army painter Fur Brown.

Total Points 1131. 

I have included substitute models to disguise the Plague Censer Bearers, these are not counted in my army list point total. Additionally, I will paint all 4 of my Warp Firethrower teams and have only counted the points for 3 teams in my Army list. Likewise, I will be painting an 3 extra Poisoned Wind Globadiers not in my army list. Final note, I have about 50 Clan Rats plus some addition models that I had painted many years ago. I hope to update these models during the next 6 months.



 The Hoard :  1131 points

 The Leaders : 187 points

Plague Monks : 236 points


 Clan warriors ; 222 points


 Warp Firethrower teams : 243 points


 Gutter Runners  and Poisoned Wind Globadiers : 193 points and 50 points

10 comments:

  1. Nice models. Suddenly I don’t feel so bad having chosen Orcs and Goblins myself! Look forward to seeing your progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Skaven, but salute you for choosing an army with such a high model count!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a brave person for taking this on. Nice army!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Skaven are going to be great. Looking forward to seeing them painted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful minis!!!
    Good luck with the Challenge mate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the idea of the swap out models. Really looking forward to your progress :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog