Friday, January 18, 2019

Lissanne's Chaos Demons- Flame On! Elias' Flamers (200pts)

  
Starting out with painting flamers for this month's 200 pts, so 4 are shown here, the other 2 I held back for a head start on next month.  I decided on plain green marble bases shot through with bluish power lines to keep the fungii bottoms clear of terrain, and that claw color pattern on the head will run through the army and keep it coherent.  I also wanted to make sure their fingers were visible, grasping balls of fire. They will get a rectangular movement base next month, too.


Elias' merry band of flamers was the first group to follow Ignatz, as they were drawn to  the burning remnants of a small hamlet, only to find the newly risen Demon Prince, and rejoiced to find a fellow pyromaniac, swearing allegiance on the spot.  Although they were mistaken about the pyromania, they have never realized or regretted their choice.

4 Flamers of Tzeentch  50pts each


For the record, I have no intention of stopping at 1000pts, but I also have no intention of rushing the miniatures and doing a substandard job.  So the first couple of months I'll be making a points buffer- onward painting I go!  Got plenty of demons, more than I can do in this challenge for sure!

10 comments:

  1. Great paint scheme makes them pop. It’s nice to see miniatures i’ve never seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look gorgeous, very vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vibrancy of Tzeentch, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I have some in the lead pile somewhere and never paid attention to their fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful choice of palette and a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue was an excellent choice. Works really well with the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone! I am looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work! I like the color choice, making them really fiery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love me some Tzeentch, and those are wonderful colours that really makes them stand out, love it

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog