Wednesday, May 29, 2019

ZeroTwentythree's May Sea Elves (217 pts)

I've squeaked by this month...



Elf Sea Wicth (lv. 10) ...... 118 pts
Sea Elf Champion (lv. 5 with light armour) ..... 50 pts
3 Sea Elf Spear (incl. standard) ..... 44 pts
Small terrain ..... N/A

May Total: 217 pts.

Work has been... demanding, and I'm spending half the month away from home. So I loaded this month's entry with some points-rich models -- the mage and champion. With the addition a few rank & file spear-elves and standard, that brings the unit up to a tidy 20 figures (see below). I've hit a mental block on the actual standard, so I'll go back and paint something more interesting on it when I've got a minute (or two) to settle down and paint something worth while.

I also painted a small piece of themed terrain -- a giant shell, no doubt one left behind by the giant snails of the marshes around Marienburg.

And finally, a pic of the now 20-strong unit of spear elves. Not only to give context to the new figures, but anyone skimming this post without bothering to read will hopefully see a bunch of minis instead of just the five that I actually painted this month and think that I've painted a lot of minis in May...



One month left and I'm a bit worried. Work stress and travel will be continuing through June. It would really suck to drop out in the last month! So I'm fired up to finish! My plan is to paint the chariot and the remaining (8?) spear elves that I own.

7 comments:

  1. Nice to see the unit of spear elves coming together. Mage turned out nicely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going dude! You can do it!

    That is one sexy unit of Spear-elves, and I absolutely love the snail terrain piece. Top work yet again :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love that sea elf witch, I wish you had posted a closeup here too! But they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good looking out put, the full unit looks great! Just keep plugging away. Do it in small bites, as they say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great painting, as always. It's been cool watching this army come together, so press on through June! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That spear block looks so great, mate. It's all comin' together!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog