Sunday, March 1, 2020

Dustin's February Orcs (203 points)

February is always a busy month for me, so I'm glad I didn't have to mulligan. Instead, I focused on some command models for the orcs I painted last month and some fire support in the form of an LE22 Orc Bazooka Crew (they appeared in flyers for both Fantasy and Rogue Trader).

Sleazy Company, Band of Bovvers
Fun times with anachronisms.



Lvl 15 Orc Hero with Additional Hand Weapon, Heavy Armor -- 92 points
Standard Bearer and Musician for last month's Orc Halberdiers -- 46 points
Orc Bazooka Team -- 65 points

Onward to March!

5 comments:

  1. Great job on such an iconic orc hero. Little gutted he didn't have a red/yellow sword though :)
    I've never seen the orc bazooka team before. Huh - every days a school day! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I see that bazooka team! Such a weird piece its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaboom!! That's a post with a bang!! Loving the amount of greenskins pouring into these blogs......WAAAAGGHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the rocket launcher crew from ancient WDs. You have to let us know how they do in any games you play. I myself love rocket launchers and have two for my Mercenary Samurai force. Great paint work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Booom! That's how to punch February in the face and avoid a Mulligan in style :)

    Loving the anachronisms and the Standard in particular :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog