Friday, July 8, 2022

Nathan’s 4th rank and file month

Well I made it. It was close (again) but just in time is good enough. And at the end of the challenge I now have a genestealer force that I can use for 40K, Advanced Space Crusade and Space Hulk. In my wrap up post I will set out the points totals which will include some pics of the genestealer cult army list in white dwarf. But for now here are the pics of the rank and file figures I painted in June:


4 beastment (the guy on the right is a conversion of a damaged figure I had)


2 daemonettes

3 hybrids with the new hybrid arms

2 hybrids with the old plastic arms

So 11 figures to finish off the challenge. I’m still painting up purestrain genestealers as I need 20 of them to play spacehulk; I’m also still working on a keeper of secrets which I wanted to include in the army but didn’t have to to finish. I reckon I will get it finished this month so I might manage to include it in the final army pic.

3 comments:

  1. Good job! Congratulations on making it through the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations of finishing the challenge! Love the Demonettes especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Congrats on crossing the line! I see a mix of square and round bases - covering all the angles eh... Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog