Saturday, May 27, 2023

Paul adds a few more lesser demons to his horde for May

April was an extremely productive month for me so I left the basing and varnishing of my endeavors until May so that I could focus my efforts on my leader without too much stain upon either my time and wallet. I've now added a touch of colour and texture to the bases to the last of my troops.

 
 





Mays contingent all together

Added to my previous efforts, a hundred and five figures in a fews months, not a bad job too, if I do say so myself.


I'll hopefully have Junes contingent ready soon.

5 comments:

  1. Seriously.... so #@%$ many demons!!

    Amazing output mate, you should be rightly proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The riot of colours continues, 105 lesser daemons sure looks like a lot all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's impressive, great work!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog