Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Graeme's Skaven - May - Rank and File #4 (75 points)

Graeme's Skaven - May - Rank and File #4 (75 points)

Well, May was the first month where I felt confident that I'd finish my monthly contribution. Unfortunately, things were busy at work in the last week and I didn't really have time to get the finishing touches done, yet again. So it's a pretty basic look for some of this motley crew, but it keeps me in the race... with the finishing line in sight!


May's contribution of 10 Clanrats:





Luckily, rounding things off with my leader month should give me enough time to catch up on all those shields, details and finishing touches I've missed over the last few month, so I'm aiming to make sure the final results will significantly better.

10 Clanrats, armed with a hand weapon, spear and (still to be painted) shield - 75 points

Breaking my monthly total record yet again with a whopping 75 points!

I've made a start on a couple of the leader models already, and have a couple of ideas for bonus models, so am looking forward to putting together the final lineup.

13 comments:

  1. Great work on these rodents!
    I am also having lots of fun right now repainting middlehammer era models.
    Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Definitely more on their way! :-)

      Delete
  2. They look great Graeme! Even 'unfinished' The finish is in sight, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just have to hand in the minimum, it's all progress in our battle with the unpainted pile though 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many small battles in the war on that pile of shame... So far, I think it's winning, though ;-)

      Delete
  4. Great job, Graeme! The horde is coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! They are starting to add up now! Starting to look like a real horde

      Delete
  5. Nice work, another pack of rats is done! Good luck with the final push!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! One more month, then a bit of tidying up, and I'll be there!

      Delete
  6. Great job - the rust on these weapons looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work, I particularly enjoy the rat w/ red cloak

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog