Saturday, April 6, 2024

Pokrzyw's Druchii - Month 3 - Rank & File - Lizards & Swords (1033pts)

 "Cold Ones are ancient reptiles that live in the dark caves and tunnels in the mountains underneath Hag Graef. They are extremely stubborn beasts, and not at all intelligent ... "


Plans for March:
After painting the most of infantry I plan for March less miniatures, but more elite. I try to break typical schema of green cold-ones.

Primary:
  • 4 cold one knights with fcg (228) + champion (74)
  • general on cold one (lance, xbow, shield, h.armour) (179)

Secondary:
  • sorceress on cold one (72)
  • 9 dark elf warriors (shields,fcg) (121) + champion (52)



Bonus:
  • hero on manticore (lance, light armour) (307)


Realisation:

I have really big motivation lag after crazy last month. In first week I painted sorceress that gave me a lot of fun. Second week was manticore as I tried not to touch units... All remaining models was finished in last week.

I'm really happy that there is no infantry to paint.

Final Gallery:

Army

General and sorceress - old cold one's are the best!!

Banner..

I like lizards scheme

 6th edition manticore

swordmans

The best mini in the army. I love that vibe.

Final results of the month:

Points (1033) (2638 TOTAL from the beginning of OWAC 7)
  • Cold one knights  (with champion) (302)
  • General on cold one (179)
  • Sorceress on cold one  (72)
  • Dark Elf warriors (with champion) (173)
  • Hero on Manticore (307)
Bonus out of OWAC

I've painted also 6th edition War Hydra with beastmasters. A lot of fun with painting, but glueing was really hard
Warhydra

Plans for April

I would slow down a little bit. Light cavalry and bolt throwers








7 comments:

  1. These are absolutely stunning dude, those marauder cold one knights were not among my favourite dark elves but you've gone a long way toward changing my mind. Looking forward to seeing the who army together when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink cold ones should be a really silly idea, but wow! I love them! Plus it means your beastmaster can have a pink scaly cloak! Such a great army, keep them coming please

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! Great choice of colours, and a really lovely banner

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Marauder Cold One knights are going to be a nasty unit to face. Great work this month. No time to rest, it looks like you have a busy month ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ewww! :D :P

    Those pink cold ones are creepy and look really dangerous as a result. Great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. moooooore dark elves !!! moooooore !!!!!!! I love lizard skins... so Slaanesh !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great-looking army, good luck with the next big batch!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog