Sunday, April 7, 2024

Slaaneshchild's plague fiends, March post, rank and file (1425 pts)

 

Thanks to your very encouraging messages from last month, I was very motivated this month. I succeeded to paint the miniatures I wanted to paint last month, plus a little bonus.




This cute little bonus is a daemon prince I saved in a lot I bought. The conversion was really bad and the painting horrible. But, I had the idea to use it anyway. 

I used one fly from the actual plague drones and added some chains to hide all I needed to hide. I also used so "Typhus Corrosion" technical paint directly on the miniature to give a texture to the flesh before to paint it.


Here comes Plague Vomit the disgusting one


Let's be honest, it is not fantastic at all, but I think "for Nurgle" it works. It looks pretty random and it is enough to me.


My regiments are the miniatures I was supposed to paint last month : 1 regiment of 4 masters of plagues and another regiment of 14 plaguebearers.

I also paint the lord on palanquin that I plan to use as a master of plague champion / or as the army standard bearer / or maybe, just a sorcerer on beast of Nurgle. It is a lovely miniature, very oldhammer. Genuine RoC vibes here.







I continued with my disgusting/creepy colour scheme. You will notice their weapons are clean, the blood is not from their foes, but it is theirs ! I imagine them with an infernal blood disease that makes them constantly bleed tainted blood....

How cute aren't they ? 

New month, I will paint my knights of Nurgle, and probably a character on a chariot. Enjoy !! 


Points this month : 1465 pts

14 plaguebearers with champion, musician and icon bearer :  600 pts

4 Masters of plagues with champion, musician and icon bearer : 545 pts 

1 Daemon Prince of Nurgle : 320 pts

Total army in March : 2835 pts

14 plaguebearers 

28 plague flagellants 

Valnir 

14 plaguebearers 

4 Masters of plagues  

1 Daemon Prince of Nurgle


18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Jaeckel !! I also finished what I started last month.

      Delete
  2. I think you did a good job on "Plague Vomit" - I'd have thought you could be quite proudof how he turned out! Great to see the old Beasts and the classic Palanquin, both things on my shopping list if I see them at a price I can justify...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! The palanquin is a must have, clearly. I dreamt of it when I was child. But what out for the banners, they are easly breakable

      Delete
  3. Appropriately chaotic and gross! Love 'em. I really like how the relatively clean swords stand out in the Plaguebearer unit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha thank you !! Everything make them very rusty, so I wanted to be different. Maybe I'll change my mind for the Great Unclean One

      Delete
  4. Terribly disgusting.. but it is compliment for this army :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plague Vomit is AWESOME. He came out really well. That Palanquin is a useful model to have. He can be sooooooo many things in your army. You did great this month and your style is very consistent. Keep up the awesome painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! You made my day.I'm quite proud of him compared to what it was before !

      Delete
  6. Plaguetastic! That daemon prince is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Plaguevomit works really well - great job making the most of a rescue mini. That itself has great Nurgle vibes.

    More praise for the Palanquin and Beasts - that is a fantastic unit with great versatility for the Palanquin. Top work all round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !! I hope I could do more pleague bearers riding flyes next month !

      Delete
  8. Really nice work with Plague Vomit, especially with the creepy black eyes and leathery wings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nurgletastic. I love the colours youv'e used and the yucky effects

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog