Thursday, November 30, 2017

Nigel's Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!

Well, life has put a dent in my challenge already. I'm cashing in my mulligan on month 1.

Having lost my painted skullchucker in the Bermuda Triangle between my FLGS and the car, I was left with a new skullchucker to paint and few details to finish up with two days in hand.

Easy, right?

Haha! That is where work steps in. I am writing this to you on November 30th from work, where I am still stuck. Two hours left of painting, and no way to do it. Arsebiscuits.

At least next month's entry will be ready quick!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Arsebiscuits? Do they have those at Wegmans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know there is a fair chance that missing skull bucket will turn up? Life is strange like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrrgggghhhhh! Really hope you find your missing Skullchucker mate!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog