Thursday, November 30, 2017

Blake's Lord Gromson Dwarf Hero and Cannon - 237 points

Hello, well that is one quick month. Had a ton of real world stuff going on. I was able to get my Level 20 hero and the Cannon done. Please forgive the photo- just got a light box and I am trying to figure out how to use it best, and need more lights!

But for first month, 6 figures done.

Hero - Level 20 - Warhammer Armies 168 points (not counting magic items)
Cannon - and crew - 69 points

So whew, one month down, and no mulligan.

Hoping to work on Warriors or crossbowmen next month and do one of the big batch units. Totally amazed by everyone's efforts, I'll have to pick up my game, as my picture clearly shows....




I forgot to take any work in progress shots, but will try to remember next month!

Happy gaming and painting! - Blake

3 comments:

  1. No shame in those Blake, they look great! Lots of colours and stripes everywhere

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog