Sunday, December 31, 2017

Lopez's Fishkiller's Holiday Elves (232pts)

DONE!!

Yeah!! Take that Santa! And work! And family obligations! And EXCUSES!!



My shit is painted. I really really really learned to hate Bob Naismith Dark Elves this month. I can't wait to go back to my pile of Marauder Dark Elves.




They still need some touch ups, but they're tabletop ready.

For the record I never want to paint this many models in a month ever again. I made a last minute decision to repaint the accents on the bolt throwers from gold to metallic green so they would look better next to the crews.



I used colored metallic again for the armor. These models are nowhere nearly as crisp as the Marauder Dark Elves and I really dislike them. Did I say that already? Just want to make sure I got my point across.


A couple models could still use some detailing and the bases still need a wash and some flock, but ready for the table.

4 Repeater Bolt Throwers with 4 crew each - 232 Points

Next month SCOUTS

FISHKILLER, OUT!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! 4 warmachines ain't easy to pull off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes being a single-minded dullard who can only focus on one thing at a time has it's benefits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite what you think of the sculpts you did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dems is some fly rides....purple is SUpa FLI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job gittin er dun! I like the green, but I might have left the gold for time purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear God, How did I miss this all this! Well done in struggling though the bolt shooters - I've a dozen to paint - so far four have reached the painting table the rest are in Dettol!

    Paul/Golgfag1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say I really didn't have a good time painting these lol. If it weren't for this challenge I probably would have never painted mine

      Delete

Search This Blog