My wife had a 5 day business trip to Las Vegas. Five glorious days! Giving me lots and lots of free time to finish....then my kids gave me a Cold. That pretty much wiped out the the 5 days.
So on the morning of Nov 30th, here was my progress so far.
A full day of painting lay ahead. I made good progress through the day.
Here's the problem. I didn't have a plan. I didn't have a paint scheme. I was wracking my head on how to paint these guys. I was googling images, looking at videos. Looking at the Oldhammer group for ideas. I repainted parts of the figure multiple times. That cost me a lot of time. I eventually I landed on a scheme. I went with a very light green wash over the armor that I liked.
So here's the finished product. Unfortunately I suck at taking pics, so some of the more subtle techniques I used get washed out in the pics.
So for November I have 2 figures painted! 2 Chaos Heros on Chaos Steeds. 197 points a piece for a total of 394. Feels like cheating...but it's done and now I can start the next group.