Friday, December 28, 2018

Mustafa’s army - If STDs could walk and talk.

I was planning on doing chaos warriors at first. I’ve got some lovely Pantheon of Chaos guys as well as some smashing resin chaps from Fenryll, but when I sifted through the lead pile I came across some plaguebearers, chaos trolls, and a big demon.

I felt compelled, naye ordained, to paint up an army of fetid, mucous covered, pus dripping, genital wart spreading, crotch itching, carriers of woe!

At the moment the army is :

Daemon Prince
Plaguebearer champ with warbanner
Plaguebearers
Chaos Spawn
Chaos trolls

The points are written next to them on the sheet.

I have a few more bits and bobs coming in the post so I expect the list will change a bit mid-challenge.

14 comments:

  1. Nice title. I look forward to advancing my virology knowledge through your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’ll have a medical degree by the time the blog is done!

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing how you paint up your plaguebearers Mus. I always like seeing other people's takes on minis I've painted in the past.

    That big arse Daemon is a killa mini too mate. That's gunna be mega when it's finished.

    Roll on with the STDs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any pics of your genital warts would be most helpful.

      Delete
    2. Come on now, you know full well what they look like from personal experience. You've felt then inside you too you lucky bastard.

      Delete
    3. I just booked my flights to Bangkok for this May. Best get some lube as I’m going in hard and fast.

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the Challenge mate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection of pox-ridden kit you have there! Looking forward to seeing them in all their horrid glory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! There's some funky looking models in there. I'm most curious about the big boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers man :)
      The trolls are Russian Alternative. Great price, and not too shabby.

      Delete

Search This Blog