Monday, July 15, 2019

Sean's Undead - The Army Pose

Well that was tough but rewarding.


First I tried to give you a panoramic view of the Army. You can see I included the extras in the shot. I made up for it by forgetting to put one of the skeleton archers in the shot. I was gluing the giant arrow back in his hand. Also panoramas are hard. I should have just taken a normal picture and cropped it.


I had wanted to recreate Kev Adams's pose from Warhammer Armies, but it wasn't working for me.  As is the case with these things there were challenges to get this done. I'm glad to have completed it, but I don't really have time to reminisce, it's on to the next deadline.

Cheers.

11 comments:

  1. Short, but sweet! Congratulations Sean, and good luck with your next painting endeavour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks epicatsuma, probably too short for the wrap up but I'm in crunch time to get ready for BOYL.

      Delete
  2. Nice work, Sean. I like the overall look you’ve managed to achieve on your army

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anthony. I think I've found a way to paint skeletons that isn't too hard and looks pretty good. The color scheme evolved as I painted the force. The zombies are probably the most out of place, oh well.

      Delete
  3. Very nice work, Sean! Congrats on completing another OWAC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dustin, I somehow muddled through again.

      Delete
  4. After reading Blue's post I realized how crappy this wrap up was. Sorry everyone. The total points cost, not including Iannick's figure, ended up being around 1031. Model count according to Army Builder is 72.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stats duly noted. The important thing is we got to see the whole army and your imposing game face :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice army, really. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on completing the challenge. Your army looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice write up! Short and sweet and all required bases covered! And you have a great army to go with it!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog