Sunday, August 25, 2019

Skal's Wrap-up : Happy little Elves!

I am happy to write that this is it, my final post for OWACII. What a ride! I have had most of these miniatures since I was a lad. I dipped quite a few to be able to paint them again. I already have plans for adding more to my units to make them more viable in a game but this was an awesome start.


I learned a lot from this and I plan to paint up a Dwarven army to use against my Wood Elves as well as to augment them when I play games vs friends. Here is my army and the required drinking from the horn victory shot.



Here are some shots of my army so far. I learned two things taking these photos 1) I need a better camera 2) I need to paint more Wood Elves.






For now I will be running: 
Glam force commander 208
1 Zoat Mage 275 pts
Skaw 88 pts
5 Lords Bowmen with 4 Kin Band spearmen w/ Lvl 5 Hero 118 pts
 5 Lords Bowmen with 4 Kin Band swords w/Lvl 5 Hero 118 pts
Glade Runners w/Lvl 5 Hero 150 pts
4 units of 5 Wardancers 400 pts
1 Treeman 280 pts
1 Eagle 75 pts
1 Dragon 300 pts
Total points: 2,012











I look forward to painting random stuff for a while before diving into another project.



Till next time SKAL!


2 comments:

Search This Blog