Sunday, August 25, 2019

John's Chaos Dwarf Wrap-Up

"Verily I do say thou art mine children from this time and for ever more. But be warned, I am a strict father and dost not suffer failure gladly. I hath set thou above all other races in mine dominion but tis only through strife thou shalt maintain thy position, for I am a loving Father and would seest thou prosper and tis mine love that guides mine hand to make it so, for from strife cometh determination, from determination cometh strength, from strength cometh pride and I would seest thou proud of all thy accomplishments.  So I command the, go forth and make me proud in mine love of thee."
- The Dark Father's Farewell to the Twelve Sons as presented in one of the few surviving fragments of the now lost epic
Peregrination


The Chaos Dwarfs now reside in  Zharr-Naggrund in force.
The culmination of 2 challenges ready to collect slaves for the great Hashut.
All of this started with the first challenge thank you for the inspiration to paint and may there be many many more in the future.
you guys are all amazing








1 comment:

Search This Blog