Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Bulldoglopez's Zombie Dragon (945 pts)

I had a Liche that I had to scratch

HOLY SHIT ITS OVER!!! Time to take my legion of undead out and bone the Old World!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!


For my final submission I put a Liche on a Zombie Dragon. Yeah.... TERRIFYING! I spent a little bit more time painting the Liche. This figure is one of my all time favorite undead miniatures and it was nice to spend a little more time picking out the detail on the sleeves and the crown.


The Dragon itself was a pretty quick paint job as well - just a couple passes with the airbrush, a wash, and some drybrushing and then I picked out the details.  I added some tufts of grass and a broken shield bit to the base and pinned the Liche in place.

Lvl 20 Liche (Dust Lord) - 345 Points
Dragon 4 with Dessication Breath - 600 Points

11 comments:

  1. Looks great! Undead dragons rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have started with him! Almost 1000 points in the first month, then relax until June :)
    I love this dragon by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody nice work. That Liche is one of my favourites too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work on that Zombie Dragon. The yellow eye keeps it looking malicious, even if it is dead :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been hangin' out for this guy! He rules! I don't recognise the Liche model himself, but he also rules! RULING

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome dragon to finish - yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that’s a huge think! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a peice to end on!!! Looks great 👍😀

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog