Sunday, November 29, 2020

A bevy of Overlord Offerings

The last two OWAC's, I encouraged members to "Pay the piper", i.e. to paint one figure for the Challenge's founder and administrator, me, AKA the Challenge Overlord. This was a way for me to be able to see "in the flesh" the painting style of each challenger, and a small payment for my work on the challenge (I love administering the OWAC but it is very time consuming). 

With time these came to be known by the challengers as "Overlord offerings". It's always a lot of fun for me to receive all these in the mail, and I figured it was time for me to share the work of the challengers on this blog, for all to see! And with the first introduction post only a few days away from publishing, it seems like a good way to start this OWAC season!

Now, this year things are a bit different as the Offerings are now mandatory, and must be painted as a prize of admission. A bit more work for the challenger, but it should make for some fantastic pictures next year!

Without further ado, here are the OWAC II and OWAC III Overlord offerings. Enjoy!






Thanks to all the challengers who took the time to paint all these, I really appreciate every single offering!

4 comments:

  1. Way cool bunch of figures! Love the Chaos ostrich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it too late to get on board with OWAC IV?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are full for this year unfortunately. Pm me on Facebook (Iannick Martin) or email me iannickm AT gmail DOT com if you want to be put on the waiting list for nxt year

      Delete

Search This Blog