Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Nicolas Daemons of Tzeentch - June 2022 Lord month (200pts)

Change!

Time to put an end to this crazy adventure. Here he is, my big demon bird, the Lord of Change!


Well... not exactly yet! July will be a month for tweeking and ajusting the finition. My metalics are not on the spot and I do not have much experience with feathers which need still a bit more defition! Nonetheless this guy gives a magnificient view from the tabletop persepective!

Overall I am very pleased about my Lord of Change. As a matter of fact, I Have assembled the guy and the clay base about 8 years ago and it as sit in my pile of shame since then, I call that a major improvement ;) 

On this guy I did a zenital priming, not that I used it much to apply inks, but more to get a proper sence of shadows, and it i much easier to build my bright colors of top parts. The fiery vines have been a bit tricky, I never built so much at once, usily they are only a way for me to use leftover greenstuff and to had a magic touch on my demon bases.

4 comments:

  1. A classic model on a suitably imposing base. I really love those twisting magical vines, great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this model! Its been my go-to Type I demon for decades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great example of OWAC inspired hobbying - resurrecting past projects is a noble cause indeed, and what a way to finish the challenge! Lovely work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than a massive base for an excellent Lord. (Excepting, of course clearing a project created by past you!) Love the yellow chicken feet :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog