Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Slaaneshchild wild debauchery month, keep the eyes wide open !! (rank and file)

So here we go, I have been whining and complaining each month, but this time I've found the time to finish my goals.

All hail the hooooooorde....


For once, I am quite happy with the result. 

I started with dark elves shadows (pathfinders), they are miniatures from the Hedonites of Slaanesh actual range. I liked those miniatures a lot and they fit perfectly as count as dark elves shadows. They have bows instead of repeated crossbow but in terms of rules, repeated crossbows are just bows that shoots 2 times. It doesn't have a strength of 4 like crossbow, so it is perfect.

It is I think the very last time I use modern miniatures. They are a PAIN IN THE ASS to build and glue. Maybe I am getting too old but really I don't like how the miniatures are separated on the sprue, there only one way to assemble them and in fact, if you want to make a conversion, you have to assemble it first and then to them it. It is not like modular plastic miniatures. Well, as least it is done.



I am sure you will also notice "Aenur", which I painted as a dark elf assassin

I had also started last month a conversion for a witch elf heroine on cold one... I also had the time to finish it. So here she comes...

Now I needed something really "Oldhammer". So I decided to work on a second unit of Chaos Knights. I already had a unit of Slaanesh Legionnaires on steeds of Slaanesh, so I wanted something more classical... but with completely random miniatures. True grotesque chaos knights.

Slaanesh is also well-known so seducing champions from other chaos gods so I had the idea to use this old khorne champion... He gonna have a better purpose now... 

 Here come the Unhallowed Knights !!







And to conclude, is a chaos army complete without chaos troll ?

I don't think so...

I had two stone trolls that have been converted by a friend and one troll from the KS of Diego "Pantheon of Chaos"... made them more "Slaaneshi" and here they are, the Debased, the Chaos trolls of Slaanesh !



I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed painting them.

Now time to relax a bit and to take the sun in the South of France... will come back next month with a leader month. I am planing to do 2 daemon princes maybe some Fiends of Slaanesh and a lord on palanquin.

And before that, speaking of latex and pervertion, just a bit of trve finnish black latex metal !! Please hail Gaurithoth !!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely knights and the rest are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that way about the plastics too. Still they are good looking, and I love the trolls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both before me, the knights and trolls are both awesome! Lovely conversions and painting, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning work on all of these. Love the Chaos Trolls especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful mix of horsies for the unit - the white worm steed is a stone cold classic! Love the converting 👌

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is peak Slaanesh - amazingly vivid hot pinks and pastel and electric blues. Lovely work :)

    The Chaos Trolls are fab too!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog