Monday, June 5, 2023

Quin’s Debaucherous Dwarfs - The Gold Rolls *Wild Card* (310)


Scraping by again, this month I finished up some stragglers from the previous unit of dwarfs with double handed weapons.


C16 Lufin Bristlebeard &
Chaos Dwarf Renegade Pulper Spikehead


An additional dwarf spell caster, I’ll count this as a level 15 chaos dwarf cleric. 


C16 Finehorn Deathscream


And the star of the month, an asscannon from oldschoolminis. Counted as a chaos dwarf three man cannon for the time being. It’s point value is particularly accurate for this project 😎


“I’m in a Rolls Royce, look it’s so huge!”










2 Chaos Dwarfs w/ Heavy Armor & Double Handed Weapons 13 points each (26)


Level 15 Chaos Dwarf Cleric w/ Heavy Armor, Hand Weapon & Shield (215)


3 Man Chaos Dwarf Cannon (69)


Total for May - 310 Points

14 comments:

  1. Really nice work - and seems the asscannon is a popular piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely an auto-include in any sex dwarf army. If only I could get my hands on an original Citadel asscannon.. and thank you!

      Delete
  2. Yay! The Gold Rolls made it in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I think I've met all the Sex Dwarf requirements, my final month will just be seedy films of other dwarfs.

      Delete
  3. Nice work again! An asscannon and a fisting tool to go with it. Definitely something every sex dwarf army needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I was pleasantly surprised when I first opened this bad boy's packaging to find a fisting dwarf. Glad you're enjoying them :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It's big & it's gold, with my dumb chauffeur!
      My thanks :)

      Delete
  5. Love your use of purple - really jumps out. Lovely stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seconded with the purple - lovely colour scheme. And another productive month - your army must be looking suitably imposing - looking forward to the army shot in July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much! I wasn't entirely sold on the color scheme (too much blue imo..) but they are looking lovely as a group!

      Delete
  7. This army is really unique and properly old school at the same time - the basing is so evocative and lets the gold and black armour really pop. Great work again this month!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog