Monday, June 5, 2023

Sam's All Star Blood Bowl League - Champions of Death

This month is the first one where I had a bit of a procrastinate due to the models. Basically the original scheme for the Champions of Death just wasn’t to my liking. the colours are okay, but there just isnt enough of them and the parts feel forced. So I really felt it just doesn’t fit the models quite right, it’s a little bit too one dimensional. So that delayed me a bit and required a bit of trial and error before I was happy. In the end it was just a matter of adding another spot colour and accentuating certain features that were overlooked in the originals paintjob in favour of simplicity.

Anyhow, in the end I think they turned out pretty bangin’ so I’m happy with them.









I saved my fave team for last as a final stretch motivational booster. So on to the humans (yes I’m a basic bitch). The promised land is in sight! Let’s do this!

Peace out

Samuel

7 comments:

  1. Looking good! Mummies are so broken! Go Team Bloodbowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best paintjobs for an undead team I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They came out great, perhaps it's a simple uniform but your painting really lifts it 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Sam! Your Champions of Death look fantastic. Can't wait to see your human team. Keep going, you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. daaaang, they look fantastic! Love the green claws on the ghouls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taking your time and tweaking the scheme has paid off. They look great!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog