Saturday, July 1, 2023

ZeroTwentythree's June Skaven (327 pts)

June Skaven: Grey Seer (Leader Month)

This is the way the challenge ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

I had planned more -- much more. For the whole challenge, not just this month. But this year has been difficult, culminating with June as the peak. Or the valley. Whichever is the appropriate analogy.

My humble offering for my leader entry is Grey Seer whasshisname. I had a name but I lost it.




June Points:

327 pts         Grey Seer


327 pts         JUNE TOTAL


1405 pts       OWAC TOTAL

9 comments:

  1. I understand that you are disappointed for not completing your plans. Still, that's a really beautifully painted leader and you managed to complete another season of OWAC. The warpstone parts are ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain- it hasn't been the best for me either. But the Grey Seer looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grey seer looks great. Sometime plans are Broken by the real life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That green is lush - really vibrant. If that's what you produce in a bad month, you're doing brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glow of the warp is strong with this one...A cracking leader, and what you lack in quantity you've made up for in quality. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But you have made it! The leader looks great and you have achieved despite it being a real challenge. That definitely counts for something in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made it! It doesn't matter how! And now there are less unpainted minis in the world, and that is what matters most :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Completely understand your disappointment - I feel the same this year. Completing an OWAC is no mean feat, though - many have tried and failed.
    What you consider an underwhelming effort for this OWAC is still what many people only dream of doing - that Jabberwock is still one of the best I've ever seen, and every flea-infested group of Skaven you painted this year has been great.
    Motivation will ebb and flow, just enjoy the process when you can.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog