Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Nathan’s wrap up post

Ah the satisfaction of the wrap up post which represents another successful OWAC. I really am thankful to Iannick for running these as it has given my motivation to paint up figures which I have had sitting around for years - decades in some cases. Anyway here is my wrap up pic which includes two teams I had painted up before the challenge:

A very serious pose…

I also finished off three big guys for my Mongrel Horde team which completed it:


Finally here are a couple of pics from a game I had between the Darkside Cowboys and the Champions of Death which the latter won 3-2:


8 comments:

  1. Go team Bloodbowl! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! On the completed OWAC that is, maybe not the result for the Cowboys! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't really appreciated how many minis "just a few Bloodbowl teams" turns out to be until you see them on a pitch all at once! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on cruising the finish line with a bang - big guys ftw. 👊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent paint on these classic figures. My favourite here are the Spyrers, but the glasses of those Delaques is brilliant!. Top job 💪 Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome to see them in game! Great looking teams! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finishing an awesome project with beatifully old school teams + massive respect for staying true to the astrogranite origins

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Excellent project and glad to see you finished it.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog