Sunday, February 4, 2024

Bring out your deads ! bring out your deads !!! The plague flagellants are here !! Slaaneshchild's january post

 So here it starts ! The OWAC VII... 

I decided to start with the "hardest" part, I mean the most boring, introducing the marauders of nurgle I mean, the Plague Flagellants.

They are 28 (30 but I will pnly play 28 of them to respect the sacred number), plus a Chaos Warrior, named Behemoth and Valnir the reaper himself ! I made a conversion especially for him as the miniature never came out.


Family picture first !






Valnir the Reaper

the bromance 

Pretty exhausting for a beginning... But I have been blessed by Nurgle and I've a bad flue, so I had to stay home and paint my miniatures.... mOuahahahahah Thank you father Nurgle !


Next thing, I'll work on the knights or maybe the plaguebearers... will see !



PS : Here was my offering... unfortunately, Jackael who was my secret santa can't make it this time so it is just more cultist to my horde !







11 comments:

  1. That's a busy month! I am a big fan of the disciples of red redemption and am glad to see them among your cultists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey hey thank you ! I wish I could have more of them !

      Delete
  2. Outstanding month. Papa Nurgle's gift paid off with the blessings of painted miniatures and you got through your "hard month". Papa Nurgle has shone his favor and it was bountiful. Damn, those conversions are awesome.

    It's fun to see all of the Nurgle happening this month. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ! the conversions are my fav, I am very glad you appreciate them !

      Delete
  3. très très beau travail. et les couleurs restent cohérentes de tes précédentes entrées, même pour du Nurgle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci !! Venant de toi, je suis comblé ! Ton flagellant t'attend !

      Delete
  4. Ah, that is horrible! The blessings of Father Nurgle are indeed bounteous and grim1
    Great work! 😷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ahah thank you !! Father Nurgle is so generous indeed.

      Delete
  5. Another very impressive opening month! I'm always a fan of harnessing Nurgle's blessings and turning them into hobby productivity, good work!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog