Friday, April 5, 2024

Owac VII_ Sybou_ chaos army_ month 3_ rank and file_220 points

 Hello everyone, for me the month of march wasn't really the best of all. 

I still managed to get painted 20 old beastmen with some old broos in there.

Here there are:



A dark and sinister unit

A rank of missfits

Here we have a bugbear, an unlucky broo with a broken arm, a Dog beastman, a Bob Olleys guard and an old beastman from Trish.

Some broos and a chicken

3 old runequest broos, a cool beastman and a dragonewt that I painted as a chicken beastman. 

Big Ham and his crew

Big Ham the pig got his back covered by a Rhino, a Wolf and a couple of broos.

Some really cool sculpts 

Five old broos, I really like the one with his hat or the big furry one on the left.

These 20 guys will be part of my big unit that I should finish in may.

That's all for me.

Cheers everyone!!!



10 comments:

  1. Some months we knock it out of the park and some months we cling on by our fingernails. I suspect most months are a bit of both - they certainly are for me.
    Excellent work though, I love the chicken beastman, he should definitely be the unit champion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes indeed, there are some easier months. Thanks for your comment. There are bigger beastmen though so chicken will be an important member but not the champ' :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing unit. So many classic figures! So nice to see that old Bugbear in there, but the RQ Dragonnewt as Chaos Plucked Chicken Man is just HORRIBLE (in a wow, well done! sort of way!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your comment ; i was willing to make a Rhode Island Red kind of mutant for him :)

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love these Beasty Boys. The Chicken Man is a real stand out! I love seeing units of mixed mutants like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one hell of a unit. Awesome selection of models. The Chicken is the unsung hero of the crew. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to see some of those rarer models painted, both beastmen and the chaos goblins from your previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great variety of figures, and I like that they're not all painted the same -- they're chaotic but still look like a great group when put together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You say it wasn't a great month but.... I LOVE this unit!

    I'm a big fan of the Broo, and the early Beastmen and you have blended them together in a way that really makes them feel like a cohesive yet chaotic unit. The Chicken-man is a great interpretation of that mini.

    Honestly one of my favourite units of the OWAC so far. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creepy and exotic, just like something out of WFRP. I can absolutely imagine them ambushing some unsuspecting adventurers in the forest somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog