Monday, October 30, 2017

Victor´s Night Goblins

My initial contact with Warhammer was through its first Spanish translation in 1994, with its 4th edition.

The first miniatures I saw were the Night Goblins in the one of the first publications of the Spanish White Dwarf magazine edition. At that time, I was 13 years old and had not much money to invest on this hobby, so I have only completed my Night Goblins collection recently.


When I came across this challenge, I thought it would be the perfect chance to finally paint them. So I hope to succeed in it and may you have fun with it!!




My army for the challenge:

Night Goblins 4th edition:

1 Warlord
1 Battle Standard
1 Big Boss
1 Master Shaman
1 Shaman

19 Night Goblins, musician & standard bearer + Boss
19 Night Goblins, musician & standard bearer + Boss
19 Night Goblins with bows, musician & standard bearer + Boss
15 Netters
2 Hunter Team + 6 Cave Squig
6 Night Goblin Fanatics
4 Squig Hoppers




6 comments:

  1. One of my fav army of all time, and all goblins! Vic I'm really looking forward to seeing this army take form.

    15 netters! That is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although you may have read in another comment about my distaste for the "new fangled" Night Goblins I do appreciate when others paint them. It looks like you have a nice and varied force there. I also have 6 fanatics for my much smaller goblin contingent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I’m quite drawn to the whole Night Goblin and squig concept, although I’m not an expert on this area of fluff. I’m eager to see how these turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Netters are some of my fav models from the crazier side. Looking forward to seeing them painted up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many Goblins!!! Better get crackn!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog