Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Kober's Expeditionary Force - Hold my beer (260pts).

Bugmans' Beer Guards
Points:  Crossbowmen 260,  Baggage train 0
To inspire his troops Bugman has send a cart laden with a medium size barrel of ale. 
An Army travels on its stomach.  Dwarves  travel on a full tankard.  

With the addition of a unit of crossbowmen, the Expeditionary force has the range to inflict heavy casualties to the Green skins.  









Bugmans Cart 

(with a the additional time to paint this month I added the zero point baggage train)



C

Close up of a typical trooper 


10 comments:

  1. I like the fresh colors. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice. The baggage train is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, and am so happy you are still with us! The baggage train is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the cart is fantastic too. It's one oh my fav citadel pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work! I need to add a baggage train, but not sure what to use for Dark Elves...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really good work! And the cart is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great Kober! I'm really glad you kept going with these.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog