Friday, March 2, 2018

JeffA's I painted the wrong Harpies (150pts)

For this month's entry I decided on Harpies. Now back when we first started this, and I chose Chaos, I included Harpies in my list. I had both the Chaos Harpies and Dark Elf Harpies in my basement. I liked the DE Harpies better. The Chaos ones look more like Gargoyles. Anyway, I decided to paint the DE Harpies for my Chaos warband since I had no plans to paint a DE army, also no figures other than the Harpies. 

Then in February I got a really good deal on an unpainted Oldhammer DE army. All metal, I couldn't pass it up.  So I continued to paint the the Harpies but with an eye towards using them for both Chaos and Dark Elves. I will later paint the Gargoyle looking Harpies to replace the ones I painted this month. 

So with all that out of the way, here are the girls I painted. 








So 3 out of the 5 entries done. Points for this batch clock in at 150. A little shy of the 200, but points wise I'm still ahead of the game for my 3 entries.

See you next month, Jeff

3 comments:

  1. Looking good. Dark Elves a pretty Chaosy, so it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great looking force, creatures heavy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! A proper monstrous chaos warband.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog