Friday, December 14, 2018

Ratwig's OWAC II Dark Elf Intro

Hello, I’m Ratwig (SA). I am continuing the Dark Elf army I started in OWAC I earlier this year. I will be adding some more required troops – I still need to field 40 warriors. So, I went through what I had on hand and came up with the following painting plan:

10 x Shadows (200 points)
12 x Witch Elves – a character and a unit with crossbows this time (294 points)
20 x warriors – the start of a 25 warrior unit (220 points)
5 x warriors – one trooper, standard bearer, musician and two characters, more expensive than the 20 warriors above (277 points)
1 x Mercenary Samurai Contingent commander on Kirin along with 1 x Scorpion – the second Witch Elf unit’s pet and source of poison for their weapons (228 points)
 2 x Mercenary Samurai rocket launcher teams (246 points)

1465 points total.





Still preparing the figs for paint. Scorpion needs to be stripped and repaired.

That bottle of Jack I was testing turned out to be bad, so I had to kill it. I’m testing all bottles within reach to make sure they are safe…

Thanks,
Ratwig out

6 comments:

  1. Excited to see the Samurai mercenary contingent painted up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocket launcher, Samurai allies?! This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! I really like the interesting selection of figures in Dark Elves 2 Electric Boogaloo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice model selection! It will be nice to see the OWAC1+2 all together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samurai allies? Awesome stuff. Paint them first!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog