Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Clever Title Wanted Here - Brendan's (300 points)

 Troops: 300 Points of Wraithguard


I like to have a catchy title to introduce my post, but sadly I was clueless with what to go with. So feel free to add something in the comments!

I don't have a lot of pictures for this month as the troop choices are all very similar.  My friend loved playing with Wraithguard and always played with a unit of 10. To my surprised he had an additional ten models. I don't know how I feel about potentially seeing 20 of these guys on the table, but now he can field a lot of these undead constructs!


    10 models equals 300 points.  These guys are expensive points wise.


It was a lot of work to paint these guys up, they are a lot of model for something so skinny, but I'm happy with how they have come out.  On to next month!

9 comments:

  1. Twenty Eight plus farseers/spirit seers/warlocks makes a force in 3rd edition. I play a wraithguard army, you won't like facing them! Like mini-tanks, you won't have the ghost of a chance! And LOVELY painting! Go Team Eldar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made an excellent job of those, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work! Love the airbrushed purple heads and weapons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very striking! Great smooth gradient on the helmets and rifles. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning. The gradient on the helmets and the contrast with the tabbard (Is that the right word) is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work, really like how look all them together...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colour scheme - they look really imposing all together. I love the face on the helmets and guns, and the black with the gold colour spirit stoners is very striking. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  8. That SHEEN! You've captured the "is it metal, is it bone?" quality perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - they look a very formidable bunch and beautifully painted! Clever titles... hmmm - depends what you're going for. Serious, badass and referencing pop culture (or my idea of it!) - Ghost in the Shell. Humorous/awful pun - Alone at the Party again... because they had no body to go with - other than a 10' tall, mechanised wraithbone killing machine... I'll get my coat!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog