Friday, July 16, 2021

Slaaneshchild mindflaying wrap-up



Come to Daddy...

So now it is time for family picture !  Hummm such a lovely one...

What an exhausting but fulfilling challenge ! I am quite impress when I see armies of each challenger, we did so much in 6 months ! Ok multiple lockdowns have certainly help, but come on ! As Byron said, it is so good to focus on a particullar project. Thinking of its background (what I obviously didn't do enough), its colors, potencial allies and opponents... From a simple pile of miniatures, it becomes something unique and glorious :D

I wish I could have done more and better but I couldn't and I am happy with it. I tryed to link everything together mixing RoC' vibes with contemporary miniatures, seduction and atrocities. Here are the detailed pictures of the army, the followers of the Lady : 


the throne of excess, living shrine of the Lady



Chaos warriors, Cave and War altar

Forsaken champion, Chaos Dragon and dark elves 

Champion of the Lady on Dragon, Chaos Giant and Chaos Knights

Chaos Knights, Slaangors and Chaos Warriors in the background

family picture

BUT WAIT !! Isn't it a wrap-up picture ? Where am I ? 

I am here darling, waiting for your soul : 




Or here, Prying the Dark Prince :


Or here, trying to give style to my pictures...


Then... only the throne of flesh remains...  


Next year I am thinking of two projects.
First one would be a corrupted Imperial Gard (to Slaanesh of course) I have all the miniatures but I am a bit tired of painting things in pink.
Second would be undeads. But I need to buy some and I am pretty broken at the moment so... dunno yet.

Many thanks to all for your support, especially Iannick who managed it so well.

See you soon !!

36 comments:

  1. Sorry, but I think this entry was the best thing to come out of OWAC IV, fantasic work sir, well done,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much !! I am so glad to read it !!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Amazing work! Not sure I will allow my Dark Elf army to be dragged into your sphere of influence though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mohahaah maybe they already are !! Thank you !

      Delete
  3. Glory to Slaanesh! I love pink, more pink, never enough pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeeeesss join my Legion my dear Eldar... give me those beautiful gemstones, you don't need them...

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! My favorite piece, the walking war altar... genius idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !! It was a fantastic piece to realize !

      Delete
  5. Amazing work from start to finish- a demonic horde of debaucherous delinquents

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an incredible project. The whole thing is phenomenal, tops to bottoms (as it were).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to see this in a battle report.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love too ! Any idea ? I made some on my blog but i am usually pretty lazy to write it

      Delete
  8. Outstanding army, probably the best Slaanesh force I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you Bill, i am so honored about it 🥰🥰🥰

      Delete
  9. Your final entry elevated your army from the fantastic to the sublime. One of my favourite armies of this OWAC. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such huge models, all excessively lavish and wonderfully colourful. Great work throughout, and it's been wonderful watching this come together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a great challenge to build it little by little.

      Delete
  11. Love the conversions and the love poured into this one! Congratulations, its an epic project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iannick ! I am so glad to have been allowed to participate. Can't wait to start next year !

      Delete
  12. Thank you Iannick ! I am so glad to have been allowed to participate. Can't wait to start next year !

    ReplyDelete
  13. More and better?!? I wish my army was half as impressive. I think you really captured the RoC vibe. (Heh heh heh... Vibe. Slaanesh)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is how Chaos should looks always. Love what you have achieved with your army!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing job, your conversion and monster were awesome. A wonderful pink horde!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrian ! Converting is what I prefer too, the pink horde is awaiting !

      Delete
  16. Throne of Excess - Army of Excess more like! Not sure how you could have bettered this unholy cabal of carnal delight. Would love to help you out with a battle report by facing them on the field of battle some time - religious fervour meets wanton abandon! Truly a stunning project and the narrative is there in the miniatures themselves and what a story they tell!

    I'd love to see a corrupted Imperial Guard army from you - I'm reminded of that Slannesh worshipping Genestealer Cult that featured in one of the old Golden Demon articles in White Dwarf back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah many thanks Chaos mate ! I am going for a corrupted Imperial Gard then ;) I have some nice altar idea in mind ;)
      I hope to see you for the next OWAC !!

      Delete
  17. This turned into a really awesome project. I can't believe you were so productive and delivered such an impressive army! There's a long list of really eye-catching figures, conversions and painting.
    Awesome work! Can't wait to see what you bring to the next OWAC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Graeme, that so nice to here, I've taken my decision, I will go for a corrupted Imperial Guard, it will be a perfect transition ;)

      Delete
  18. What a great army! Horrifying, enticing, repulsive, attractive, depraved... perfect Slaanesh! You've represented the nature of the Dark Prince in flesh (appropriately ;-)). Love the coversions and brave use of colours - you made the pink work. My favourites are the throne of excess and the knights. Excellent and inspiring work! It contributed to tainting of my OWAC V inspirations by Chaos :-) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh this is my greatest joy !! Converting new worshippers to Chaos !!! See you in the Chaos Wastes mate !!

      Delete
  19. Ahhhh this is my greatest joy !! Converting new worshippers to Chaos !!! See you in the Chaos Wastes mate !!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog