Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Beards, Bikes, and Bolters - Mustafa’s Squat bikers

 



Here they are :)

I purposely went with a smaller (hahaha) force this year as I knew I’d be busy with work, and these had been sitting in the pile of shame for far too long.


P
The original idea was to follow this list,




The final list changed a bit, and very basically, is:

1 Guild Engineer on a bike in plate armour.
1 Living Ancestor on a hover platform (in One Page Rules, Living Ancestors get their own transport).
5 squads of 3 bikers (arranged in squads of 3 for One Page Rules).
8 walkers (these are my proxies for heavy weapon trikes).
1 repair-bot (this is a dreadnought proxy).
1battle tank 

I’ve no idea of the points, but it’s well over the amount needed for the challenge.

I also decided to take a (shitty) pic of my entire Imperial army. I had to use my iPad, but you get the idea :)


13 comments:

  1. Sugoi! It's great seeing all those squats together and finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this is the smallest model count in this year's OWAC, but there's no shortage of quality, even if some of the other projects dwarf yours... enough puns? Ok fine, well done anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little force! You captured the original RT look and feel really well. They have loads of character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holey moley - lookit 'em all! (Is that...is that...Alf... I spy in the imperial ranks?)
    The squats are a great addition to your force - I love it that you can practically here the engine nose and smell the grease and oil. A cracking, cohesive whole - congratulations sir!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Good! Who doesn't love squat Bikers!!??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lookimg goog, well done on completing the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it - so grungy and industrial. Mud, grime and engine grease never looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so very Grimdark. Well done dude. Nice to see the Squats cross the finiah line.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The only thing better than those wonderful figs is seeing your smiling face! wait...is that a smile? more of a smirk I guess...haha. Congrats Mus

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool force of space dwarfs - and they're fast! Splendid painting - I love the techno-industrial character you gave them. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice work!
    I think the walkers are my favorite but you’ve definitely captured a great look here with your basing & the Dwarven machinery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to see some squats getting the limelight. Congratulations on a great project.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog