Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Paul D's April contingent - More Ashigaru (170 points)

I'll be honest, after my initial enthusiasm with this challenge I'm really struggling to complete leaders month, so I'm throwing another batch of troops to simply make the cut for this month with a few extras and overs from my previous efforts to give a little variety to the final selection. A single mono-pose figure from the original C series collection.

 


 Here they are with a little colour behind the ears.

Finally, with the missing one and their mates.

Here's hoping I can complete the task, see you next month.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on grinding through this month, and good luck for your painting mojo next month! 💪
    (I really like the heavy gloss on your models, for some reason. I think it's because the models look like they're gonna be used a lot, which flipping well feels most wholesome)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind comments. To be honest I think I did too much early on, thinking I could get as much done as last year without considering what I was actuallu taking on, will try to get back into the swing of things

      Delete
  2. Minimal lace on these guys... that way lies the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foot soldiers are always great and useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But one needs heroes to show them the way!

      Delete
  4. Great seeing more of these! The punchy colours sits great against those more muted tones - it'll be nice to see the whole army at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping it ticking over, well done. And you do a good job of bringing variety to the same mini :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for adapting and overcoming the mid-challenge lag - the struggle is real! I have been enjoying the background to this unique army, so I really hope you can make it through to the end! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This weekend wull be the first time I've lefted a brush to May's contingent!

      Delete

Search This Blog