Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Ian McMurray's Goblins - Goblin Fanatics (Wildcard month - 60 points)

«It takes some balls to live life to the fullest.» 

                                            - Brock Lesnar

Last month of the challenge. As my army was already complete, everything done in June was just extra. So, being quite busy this past month, I only found time to add two Goblin Fanatics to my army. I did some retouching on a few pieces though, mainly the chariots. I tried to paint some banners for the standard bearers but the result was quite ugly. So, sadly, still no banners in my Goblin army at the moment.




  • Grom and Niblet in chariot: 257 points
  • 10 goblin wolf riders with bow: 100 points
  • 10 goblin wolf riders with spear and shield: 110 points
  • 2 goblin chariots with scythed wheels: 180 points 
  • 20 Night Goblins: 60 points
  • 5 Trolls: 325 points
  • 2 Goblin Fanatics: 60 points

TOTAL: 1092 points

Next month will be the wrap-up and the official army pose. 

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. The red noses are great. You really brought out the malicious goblininess of the sculpts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leapfrog sculpt- he and his shiney ball look great! Your bases, as ever - look fantastic! Gotta get those banners done... It's been 4 years since I painted my dwarfs, and I still haven't bannered them. Now or neva!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog