Sunday, June 4, 2023

Sybou's Albion Project - Leader month (315 points)

 Greetings to all Owacers,

thank you for joining me in the Albion's Project.

Once again the Owac Project allowed all of us to carry on with our respective projects and we just have one month left.

As i'm pretty late, i had to combine my leader and my wildcard in the same month.

My leader, a wise Druid with his grim but faithfull Kelpie. (110 pts)

For this Project, I really needed to get a kelpie, this seahorse is pretty typical of the northern Islands mythology. The hard part was to find one that I like.

I found the sculpt in a STL file made by Warploque Miniatures. My cousin had to print it 3 times in order to find the right size for me.

The Druid is from Conquest Miniature (again) ; i hesitated to cut him to place him on the horse but I feared of messing him up so i just put him in front of the beast.
It looks good enough like this.

Green and wet horsey!

Then for my wildcard, I didn't have much choice and I had to get ...

An other Giant!!! (205 pts)

More like a couple of giants on one body. I alway liked this guy and got it on the internet for not much. I kept him in a box after realising his size compared to my other giants, but I told myself that I really like him so I had to add him to the Army.


I took advantge of the fact that I had place on the base to add some rocks and stones. They look good, a bit like a wow ogre with their two heads. Really cool and simple miniatures.

With these guys i reached a total of 1060 points for the 2023 challenge.
Combined with my last challenge, it will be 2444 points.

For the month of June, it will be a big challenge as I have 35 miniatures to finish. 30 needed to be built and converted during May so it tooke me a bit of time.
I hope they will be worthy and the time spent on them.

Untill next time, take care everyone.

 Sylvain aka Sybou

6 comments:

  1. Incredibly cool kelpie! They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical! Absolutely love these - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warploque minis are great for strange things like that, I didn't know they sold STLs now, that Kelpie looks fantastic! And it's always a joy to see that Grenadier Ettin, you've done a lovely job on him. One day I will get back to my plan of making a Chaos army where *everything* has two heads...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niiiice! Love the giant and the work you've put into him. The eye shading, nose and kneecaps especially! 💪

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Kelpie with such a strong link to the them. The two headed giant among the standing stones really fits the bill too!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog