Monday, July 24, 2023

Bondage and wrap-up with Slaaneshchild - Wrap up post !!

 So here it comes, the final bondage, the cherry on the cake, the wrap-up post !

As complained, I (really) tried to make some nice banners as I am supposed to be not so bad at drawing, but it was a huge fail. Not really about the drawing in itself, but the paper I used was to hard, the painting was ugly too, and the banners were really too big compared to the miniatures.

So unfortunately, I cancelled this "project" and decided to make my wrap-up pictures with the help of my girlfriend.

I am pretty happy with the result, it seems so much in less than six months ! And the terrains were painted in the same time, I surprise myself :D

The horde is so big it was hard to capture in one picture,  but of course I made detailed pictures too.

Behold my mignons !!!

Speaking of army list and points :

2 daemon Princes : 555 pts

1 princess on palanquin : 160 pts

23 dark elves witches : 276 pts

6 chaos knights : 480 pts

6 centaurs (marauders horsemen) : 198 pts

18 chaos marauders with additionnal weapon : 234 pts

12 dark elf scouts : 156 pts

4 dark elf assassins : 224 pts

1 heroïne on war hydra : 357 pts

1 heroïne on cold one : 142 pts

3 chaos trolls : 135 pts

3 dragon ogres : 264 pts

12 mounted daemonettes : 720 pts

6 fiends of slaanesh : 180 pts

12 bestigors : 192 pts

for a grand total of..... 4273 pts !

Plus trees, temples, hills etc.... 


More pictures !! 







Beware the attack of the dachshund of Slaanesh

True Evil Wrap-Up Posture 



Princess on Palanquin and followers


And... As this project is the same army I started in OWAC IV, I decided to picture as well "the complete army", with the miniatures from OWAC IV (yeah I am very jealous of Mariano so I try to do the same !)

Remember this horror ? MOUahahaha



Legionnaires on Slaanesh steeds


chaos warriors and beastmen



the mighty Kegoxx



the altar of flesh






My precious !!

I hope you like them !! Next year, I am struggling with different projects: 

- continuing this one (I have tons of miniatures to paint)
- painting a Nurgle army (they are waiting in my boxes)
- painting a renegade imperial guard dedicated to Slaanesh (but I think I will paint them this year this semester)
- building a renegade for of random miniatures for Warhammer. Like one sorcerer with skeletons, some goblins, some humans... could be fun too ! 

Cheers !! 

Slaaneshchild.

18 comments:

  1. A truly debaucherous horde! Congratulations on completing another OWAC! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your army! I hope there will be another year of debauchery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ! I hope so too. I always pretend I want to do something else, but in fact, I always do Slaanesh'stuff :D

      Delete
  3. Wonderfully depraved job and glorious pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lissanne, will try more depravation next time !!

      Delete
  4. So much depraved goodness packed in 6 months! Really loved your enthusiasm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iannick ! That was a fantastic challenge, I can't wait to make the next one !

      Delete
  5. Beautiful colours and so well painted! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always impressed by your miniature sélection and how you blend it all together. Very impressive army! I am curious to know what could still be added next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am glad you appreciate it because it is something I love, blending different ranges of miniatures. Can't wait to see you herd next year !

      Delete
  7. What a huge miasma of madness! Epic achievement in six months - magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much flesh! So much pink! So much pink flesh! And so many great minis used in imaginative ways. I love the take what you need from where you find it approach to the project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much flesh !! never enought for Slaanesh !! Thanks !!

      Delete
  9. A lot of character and enthusiasm in this project. Good stuff. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog