Sunday, February 4, 2024

John B's Dwarf Artillery - Rank and File

 I got a lot more accomplished this month than I thought I would. 

Im trying to put together Drong's force (loosely) because I always wanted to. Quite a few models to find yet but I am getting there.

This month the Dwarfs start out with a bang (well more of a boom) while scouting ahead for the rest of the force to come

2 Gyrocopters

2 Cannons and crew

 2 Bugman's Carts

2 Statues and an assortment of scatter terrain/unit fillers

























I hope all of you have had success with this first month.

You got this


edit:

I have no idea who my secret santa person is but they win this goofball

]



7 comments:

  1. That's an excellent start! It's a rare treat to see several Bugmans carts in a single army

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is quite a start. I can't wait to see you dive into the rank and file month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brave choice to start with what might be considered the "fun stuff", but it all looks great and it's nice to see so much scenery in the project already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, now that is a start! Cracking job - I love the leaves on the bases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive month! i love these dwarfs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive start! Great to see some war machines scenery early doors - it feels like your army has a solid place in the landscape already :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great start! Lovely seeing those Bugman's carts painted up!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog