Thursday, November 30, 2017

Ed's Border Princes - November 200 Pts

Hello everyone. 

I've just about scraped home for the first month even if it is a mere four figures. This installment does include the army commander so I did want to make sure he in particular was given my full attention. 








 The breakdown is as follows:




• Lord Durant, Principality of Akendorf.
  Army commander 
  Heavy armour, barded warhorse 
  110 points 




• Duke Beaucamp, Principality of Brovska.
  Empire Hero
  Heavy armour, barded warhorse 
  75 points 




• Dwarfs*(2 from an 8 man unit)
  Sword and pistol, sword (standard not included in points)

*making up points to roughly total 200 for the month.

Good to see everyone making a great start into their challenges. Looking forward to the forthcoming months so see how you are all progressing. Next up for me....not sure yet, haven't decided.

28 comments:

  1. wow just wow, not a lot of models but from an extraordinary quality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yosef! I just hope I can work a bit harder in the coming months where there'll be more figures to toil through.

      Delete
  2. These are just beautiful. Not much else to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That commander is boss, I love the dark black you've used, not something we see a lot in your palette but it does add the right vibe to the guy. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate. I've got Curis to thank for that black technique plus Cheetor for giving me the recipe.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely magic Nedward, quality work so don't mind about the quantity! One fine day my skaven will be across the table from these lads, mark my words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad this is not a competition!

    Fantastic, realistic colours, metal work is top notch. All so very neat. Top marks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate. I'll just speed paint the rest of the army

      Delete
  7. Some of my favorite figures and all painted expertly...Well Done Ed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will you be adding a Banner to the pole for the dwarfs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Bluey. Well I am considering it. I've got one to do in another unit as well.

      Delete
  9. Wow your guys look so alive. Your army commander is one of my favorite empire miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, for some reason I overlooked him for years but you're right, he's an excellent figure.

      Delete
  10. Great, but those Dwarves are especially good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Mus, they're a lot of fun to paint - except when it's race against time.

      Delete
  11. That black and gold armour is seriously cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Millsy. I'll definitely be using that technique again

      Delete
  12. Ed these are brilliant. I really love the muted colors. Colorful but not over the top. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Lope. I'm a sucker for turquoise and pale blues at the moment.

      Delete

Search This Blog