Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Nigel's Army Of Undeath

I have been a degenerate hoarder of lead for many years. I have a problem. Really.

One range I have always loved is undead, starting with the Terror of the Lichemaster campaign pack and the lovely 'C' Series stuff.

This challenge has given me a kick up the arse to finally do an 'all lead' Undead army. I plan for this first 1000 points to be the first step towards an eventual 3000 pointer.





The first 1000 points is as follows:

Liche on steed
Hero
10 Skeleton Archers
10 Grim Reapers
20 Armored Skeletons
10 Undead Cavalry
3 Carrion
1 Skull Chucker

This month's contribution to the cause will be 10 Archers and the Skull Chucker. Watch this space!

3 comments:

  1. Degenerate is right!!! You should have seen what this guy was doing to his figures in the Jerz!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's OK mate, we all suffer the same degeneracy here. You're amongst friends! :-)

    Really looking forward to this. I built a Terror of the Lichemaster army a couple of years back based on the series of WD articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I will be watching your army develop to shamelessly steal ideas for how to paint mine.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog