Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Brennan's March Post or Robhob's Stikkas (216pts)

March! And the last batch?  This time I present the required goblin archers with two fanatics and a troll to fill out the 200 points for the month, but this will also bring me up to 1,000 points. 

Below is a unit of goblin archers (stikkas) whom I have named after the boss, Robhob...  An old friend of Snailcrusher.  His regiment is a bit more of a militia force and that's kinda how I see goblins.  Militia that can deliver fanatics.  I don't expect much out of them on the field.



A few of the archers...


A few fanatics in the regiment would not go amiss...



And the troll.  He seems to have forgotten his name, but all goblin foot regiments in my army have a troll mascot.  It just seems the proper thing..


And the whole gang!



24 - Stikkas w/ musician and standard 91 points
2  - Fanatics 60 pionts
1 - Troll 65 points
For a total of: 216

Army Total: 1,105 points and 106 miniatures....  More to follow on that next month!

10 comments:

  1. Nice job! This inspires me to pick up my gobbos and paint them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were a challenge. all the models very different, cloths and sculpting style. Well worth the effort though.

      Delete
  2. I like the yellow & black colour scheme, and that trolls looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those Marauder trolls paint themselves. Thanks for the help on the labels!

      Delete
  3. Amazing work. Makes me want some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are out there and well worth the effort.

      Delete
  4. I love that guy with the eye patch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a Bob Olley. Really nice folds in the detail. He took a little dry-brushing really nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! I love the figures and the black and yellow "heraldry". Looking forward to the army shot.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog