Monday, June 1, 2020

Brennan's May Post (200 Points)

Hello!  This is exciting and sad all at the same time.  This month I painted the final two castings that I had planned for the challenge.

It's sad in two ways:
     1.  Its two figures, because I forgot to mix in the command figs over the other months like I usually do...
     2.  It's the last of the planned figures, and I'm not sure what else to add to this challenge

But!  It's exciting to be through this new contingent for my Dwarf Army.  In my wrap up post, I'll have the whole throng in one place for you review, but a focused spotlight on the figures that I did for this challenge.  That way you can let me know if they are separate enough looking 'brigade'.

Dwarf Hero Heavy Armor and Double Handed Weapon

I tried to have him mirror the Iron Breakers, but have a slightly different style.





Runesmith w/ Heavy Armor
Ended up very blue....  But I like him.



And the double shot!


1 Dwarf Hero Heavy Armor and Double Handed Weapon (109) and 1 Runesmith w/ Heavy Armor (81)

9 comments:

  1. Nice work. Congrats on completing your force!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! A lovely end to the force!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! I love the runesmith//wizard. I stuggled to paint the lord figure last year. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole throng :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's lots you could add for next month if you like gunpowder :)

      Delete
  4. Great work. Looking forward to seeing the whole army together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on a completed OWAC! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! Love the Runesmith model!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog