Friday, March 8, 2024

Chris P's Leader Month - The Boss and The Weirdness

Warlord with powersword and bolter: 74
Weirdboy and minderz: 85 
Total 159pts
 
This month was a chance to push the boat out, and see how much character I could capture in these glorious old models. The practice I got painting Goffs last month certainly helped me tackle the greatest Goff of them all, and the weirdboy was an excuse to break out all the colours. I started with a basic Deathskull blue and gray, and built up a violent motley outfit for this wonderfully miserable psyker.
 
I've also finished my tribute mini, which I'll be sending to Ben Fletcher soon. 
 



9 comments:

  1. Great work this month. Nice touch with the fungus on the Warlord's base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, nice crisp colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work on some classic minis. And I love your weird boy's eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've really captured the old school Ork vibe with these - well done on the Big Chap in particular!

    Kudos also on the careful treatment of the Secret Santa mini to fit Ben's army theme too. Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on those classic characters. I love the purple glasses, in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to the banshee. Nice basing and love the matching minderz. Makes me wish I was painting da boyz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice work. The skin of Ghazghkull and the weirboy are especially nicely painted. I'm also in the fan club of those purple glasses, really nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work on those. I'm particularly fond of the skin tone you've achieved. I've never been great at Orc/Goblin skin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Waaaargh begins proper!
    Nice job on the Bigman Ork, and wonderful to see the weirdboy - so hard to find!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog